5 Takeaways On Arianna Huffington Ways To Live Life
In an August 30, 2019 post on thriveglobal.com, Arianna Huffington, the founder of Thrive Global expounds on embracing the finiteness of life and the only way to truly live it.
Here are 5 major takeaways from the very robust article.
1. Death is having its moment… like green burials, green cremations, digital tombstones and living wakes.
2. Technology offers the promise of control… it has fueled our tendency to think of death itself as yet another thing we can control.
3. Death is the most universal experience we all share…It might not be the end of our entire story, but it’s the end of a chapter.
4. The best way to nurture that acceptance of death is by talking about it.
5. Others are introduced to the clarifying power of death unwillingly, through the shock of brushing up against mortality long before they thought they’d have to.
Read the complete article on thriveglobal.com
Picture credit: fursr.com